Welcome to Coaching at Tumbles
Everything you need to know about our classes
You can see what what classes are running where, check availability and even request a space - all online in 3 simple steps:
- Our sports classes cover everything from pre-school tinies through to club standard coaching. See which class would be right for you or your child using the 'our classes' button below.
- Find out where and when your class is on and whether it has spaces using the 'Class timetable' button below.
- You can then check space availability (updated every 4 hours) and complete a simple online 'Booking Request Form' to request a space.
Once we receive your form we'll do a check and get back to you to confirm whether we have a space held for you and what the next steps regarding payment are. Please be aware that your space is guaranteed only when we confirm we have received your Direct Debit instructions.
Developing skills for life in strength, coordination, self confidence and body awareness. Gymnastics General teaches the basics of floor and vaulting skills from 5 years upwards before progressing to a higher class.
Our Gym Nippers classes help to develop motor skills, balance and agility. Progress within these classes will be monitored against the Edinburgh Leisure class competencies and you can keep a track by signing up to our home portal.
How to Book a Coaching Class for the first time
Visit our coaching class timetable where you can check dates and times of classes, availability and request to book a space.
- Check which class would be right for you or your child from the links below.
- Check when your class will is on and whether it has spaces using the 'Class timetable and availability' button below.
- If there are spaces, you can complete a 'Booking Request Form'.
- Your space is not guaranteed at this stage. We will check and get back to you to confirm we have held a space and what the next steps are. Your space is guaranteed once we have your Direct Debit instruction and we have emailed confirmation to you. Normally we collect Direct Debits on or around the 1st of each month. The monthly amount is calculated and collected over 12 months.
- If there are no spaces in your choice of class, you can complete a 'Note of Interest Form'. We can't put you on a specific waiting list for a particular class but we'll get back in touch if a space becomes available in a suitable class. Please be aware that we will not get in touch unless a space becomes available - this can be the next day or up to 3 months depending on demand.
Please bear with us we may take longer than usual to get back to you at this time.
Manage your coaching online with the Coaching Home Portal
For customers in our coaching programme, you can access your online coaching home portal anytime anywhere for;
- Updates on your child's progress
- Online booking for the next class
Follow this link for more information on how to set up your Coaching Home Portal account.
Our term dates
Our coaching term dates are below (subject to Scottish Government guidelines):
- Thursday 6th January - Sunday 3rd July 2022.