St Margaret's ParkWe have three outdoor bowling greens in Edinburgh so come join us for some fresh air, sunshine and a little healthy competition!
St Margaret's is also home to a putting green.
Venue Opening Hours
|Monday||12:00 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||12:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||12:00 - 20:00|
Please note, the bowling season runs from 26th April to 27th August. The greens are not available for play outwith these months.
Opening hours for specific activities may differ from venue opening.
|Bowling - 1 Hour||£4.40|
|Bowling - 1 Hour (Discount Card)
|Bowling - 1 Hour (65+)||£3.10|
|Bowling - 1 Hour (Junior/Disability)||£2.20|
|Bowling - 1.5 Hours (65+)||£3.90|
|Half Green - 1 Hour||£48.00|
|Half Green - 1.5 Hours||£70.00|
|Half Green - 2 Hours||£88.00|
|Full Green - 1 Hour||£96.00|
|Full Green - 2 Hours||£174.00|
|Putting - Adult||£3.40|
|Putting - Junior||£1.70|
|Putting - Family||£6.80|
Located about three miles to the west of the city centre, off St John's Road in the suburb of Corstorphine.
- St Margaret's Park, Costorphine High Street, Edinburgh, EH12 7SX
- Click here to view our Information Hub, which is full of helpful FAQs and user guides.
- By Bus: Services by Lothian Buses Saughton Road North bus 1, St John's Road buses 12, 26, 31, N26
- By Car: Limited on street parking.
- On Foot: Burn calories on the way. Visit Walkit Edinburgh, enter the postcode or street name of where you're walking from and you will be given an estimated walking time.