Jack Kane Sports Centre & Pitches
We have reopened our pitches for club-use only. You can see our opening hours and how to find us below.
We are pleased to have reopened our pitches for club-use only. If you are a club and have a booking with us, then we will have been in touch with you directly to arrange a slot for you to use our facilities.
You can see more information on when we are open and how to get here below. For all of our latest COVID-19 updates, please click here.
Venue Opening Hours
|Monday||16:00 - 22:00|
|Tuesday||16:00 - 22:00|
|Wednesday||16:00 - 22:00|
|Thursday||16:00 - 22:00|
|Friday||15:00 - 21:00|
Opening hours for specific activities may differ from venue opening.
Situated next to the Community Centre, to the south east of the city in Hunters Hall Park and only a short distance from Fort Kinnaird.
- Jack Kane Sports Centre, 208 Niddrie Mains Road, Edinburgh, EH16 4ND
- Click here to view our Information Hub, which is full of helpful FAQs and user guides.
- By Bus: Regular services by Lothian Buses Niddrie Mains Road buses 2, 18, 21, 30, N30
- By Bike: Use the Edinburgh CycleStreets Journey Planner for direct and scenic route options.
- By Car: We have a car park located to the side of the building for customer use.
- By Train: Newcraighall Railway Station is a 10 minute walk from us.
- On Foot: Burn calories on the way. You can get directions and an estimated walking time using the Google Maps app.