Craiglockhart Tennis Courts
We've reopened our outdoor tennis courts!
We're delighted to have reopened our outdoor tennis courts at Craiglockhart! Five out of our six courts have reopened (not including centre court) and are free to use. You don't need to book, just turn up and play! We will have signs in place, in line with Tennis Scotland guidance, so please take the time to read these and follow instructions so we can all enjoy the game we love safely.
Our Grounds Maintenance Team will be visiting twice daily in order to brush down the courts and ensure they are fit for playing, so please do not feel the need to do this yourself. Happy Tennis!
Opening Hours and Timetables
Opening Hours Opening Hours
|Monday||09:00 - 22:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 22:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 22:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 22:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 22:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 22:00|
|Sunday||09:00 - 22:00|
Opening hours for specific activities may differ from venue opening.
Located in the west of Edinburgh near Meggetland and Edinburgh Napier University campus.
- Craiglockhart Tennis Courts , 177 Colinton Road, Edinburgh, EH14 1BZ
- Click here to view our Information Hub, which is full of helpful FAQs and user guides.
- By Bus: Services by Lothian Buses Colinton Road buses 10, 27, 45
- By Bike: Use the Edinburgh CycleStreets Journey Planner for direct and scenic route options.
- By Car: We have a small number of free parking spaces for customer use located next to the Tennis Centre and an additional four disabled and four parent & child spaces at the Leisure Centre.
- On Foot: Burn calories on the way. You can get directions and an estimated walking time using the Google Maps app.