Booking unavailable from 3pm Wednesday 27th until 6am Thursday 28th January
We are carrying out essential work on our systems from 3pm Wednesday 27th January – 6am Thursday 28th January. During this time you will not be able to book any activity on the app or website and there will be no online fitness classes running or floodlit tennis available. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Craiglockhart Tennis Courts
We're pleased to say that our tennis courts at Craiglockhart will remain open throughout Level Four restrictions. Bookings can be made online via the link below.
Scottish Tennis guidance released on 06/01/21 states that adults and children aged 12 and above can only take part in outdoor singles tennis, unless all participants are members of the same household or extended household. This is in line with the requirement that only up to 2 people from 2 different households may participate in outdoor sport and exercise. You can find more information on the latest guidance for tennis on the Sottish Tennis website here.
Located in the west of Edinburgh near Meggetland and Edinburgh Napier University campus.
- Craiglockhart Leisure & Tennis Centre, 177 Colinton Road, Edinburgh, EH14 1BZ
- Click here to view our Information Hub, which is full of helpful FAQs and user guides.
- By Bus: Services by Lothian Buses Colinton Road buses 10, 27, 45
- By Bike: Use the Edinburgh CycleStreets Journey Planner for direct and scenic route options.
- By Car: We have a small number of free parking spaces for customer use located next to the Tennis Centre and an additional four disabled and four parent & child spaces at the Leisure Centre.
- On Foot: Burn calories on the way. You can get directions and an estimated walking time using the Google Maps app.